3. Perform ongoing assessment of self and fertility services: To continually improve the services provided, infertility healthcare providers should
- Set up an on-going self-assessment for the services they are providing.
- Evaluate their personal performance on a routine basis.
- Assess the accessibility and quality of their services on a routine basis.
- Continue to educate themselves so that they can provide improved services to as many patients as possible who will benefit from their care.
Healthcare providers should continually assess their own performance and also that of the health centre. Healthcare providers should continually assess that they know:
- When to refer
- Where to refer
- When to stop
They should always aim to ask themselves “Did I do a good job given my limitations?”